Friday, September 3, 2010

Woke up feeling quite good today, my mood started to improve last night...I hope things stay this way. Got the lovely weekend and Spring weather to look forward to. Going to my step-sister for dinner tonight. Beautiful scarlet poppies coming up in the garden, but the sweetpeas are raging out of control and will require some weekend work.

I have one very unhappy dog on my hands. He developed a little sore on his back foot which just kept getting worse and worse because he wouldn't stop licking it. So he has now been subject to the indignity of a buster collar, and is walking around looking very sad and sorry for himself.

I can't wait for my knee to be properly healed so I can be fully active again...and then I am SERIOUSLY going to get fit, start pilates and walk a lot. I can't wait to get out this summer, definitely want to do some camping and go out into the country. 

No comments:

Post a Comment